THE CENTURY CITY PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION BRAAI HAMPER COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter of this competition is the Century City Property Owners’ Association.
1. Please note that, in order to offer the competition, the Promoter must collect and use personal information of the participants for the purpose of conducting the competition in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2020. By entering the competition, participants consent to the Promoters collecting and using their personal information for the purpose of offering the competition and communicating the latest Century City news.
2. By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork, or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition. The rules can only be modified by the Promoter in a written revision posted on the website (www.centurycity.co.za) or via any other official competition communication method.
3.This is a digitally run competition. Only entries received online via the Promoter’s official website for subscription to the latest news will be accepted.
4. You may only enter this competition if you are residing in Cape Town and the winner will be required to present a valid ID document in order to accept the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect the prize from The Century City Property Owners’ Association Office, located at 1 Park Lane, Grand Central, Century City.
5. The competition will run until 23:59 on 24 September 2023. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or damaged in transmission. Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
6. To enter the competition: You need to be a subscriber to the latest news on the Century City website (www.centurycity.co.za), by 23:59 on 24 September 2023.
7. There will be one winner, who will win the Braai Hamper from Game Canal Walk & Century City, valued at over R4500. The hamper includes:
EXPERT GRI 3 Burner Patio Gas Braai
BIC Firelighters 24 Pack (4 packs)
Campmaster 4kg Briquettes (3 bags)
EXPERT GRI Midi Braai
x2 Century City Branded Caps
x2 Century City Branded Water Bottles
8. The draw will take place on Tuesday 26 September 2023. The Promoter will try to contact the winner, via phone/email, within seven days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible. If the prize is not collected within 30 days of notification & acceptance, the prize will be forfeited.
9. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any original prize becomes unavailable for any unforeseen reason.
12. By entering this competition, the entrant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. The winner may decline to participate in any promotional activity by notifying the Promoter in writing. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter.
13. You may not enter the competition if you are a director or employee of the CCPOA. You may not enter the competition if you do not consent to your personal information being collected and used by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the competition.
14. Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, and directors from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury, or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prizes, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
15. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.